Wednesday, January 25, 2006

My computer is sick

So looks like I have the equivalent of a snow day for an adult in southern california, my computer is borken!!!!! YAY!!! This is my back up machine at work but it only has the software that came with the OS so I'm effectively useless until the IT guy comes back with my computer. Which means...I have an actual five minutes or more to spend today...yay, the world rejoices cause they can hear my ramble now.

Course, the world consists of two people in my bloggersphere so let's see what I can do to offend them both....then again, I live with one half of that sphere so let's see what I can do to offend the half I don't have to actually talk to :)

Looks like the Broncos couldn't quite get it up in Mile High! Go Seahawks! I love rain.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ben Jaedecke said...

This blog is biased by the opinions of the oppresive conservative right wing political activists.

10:29 AM  
Blogger h-bomb said...

Damn skippy...I sell my opinions to the highest bidder in true party form

10:46 AM  
Blogger h-bomb said...

crap, they fixed it!!!! oh well, the day is half shot anyway.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home